This pesto is so easy to prepare, and will add a fresh, bright flavor to any dish! Incorporate healthy fats and loads of flavor with only a few minutes of preparation. When I made this pesto, I coated some shrimp with it, and cooked them for about 1 minute on my George Foreman grill. I tossed them with some cooked spaghetti squash and asparagus for a delicious healthy dinner and it was fantastic! Click HERE to learn how to cook the perfect spaghetti squash.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did.
ROASTED GARLIC ALMOND PESTO
- 4 large cloves fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup raw almonds (pine nuts or walnuts would make a beautiful substitution as well)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
Using a toaster oven or…
View original post 101 more words